top of page

Can you stow your table tray?

English: Can you stow your table tray?

French: Pouvez-vous ranger votre tablette?

The individual table tray most passengers would have at their seats is called a "tablette" (f). These need to be stowed for takeoff and landing as well. 

Incidentally, a "tablet computer" is also called a "tablette" (f) in French. 


Learn other flight attendant French phrases and much more with Canadian French for Flight Attendants. Special pre-launch trial price for Module 1.


bottom of page